compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits Package! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses to join our team in Waynesville.
We invest heavily in employee development and we will not be beat on any combination pay and benefit package by any of our competitors. Call or Text us to find out more!
• Location: Waynesville, MO
• Salary: We invest heavily in employee development and we will not be beat on any combination pay and benefit package by any of our competitors. Call to find out more!
• Shift Availability: Full time overnights available along with $3,000 sign on bonus! We have additional PRN/Part Time weekend openings available as well!
• Needed Skill-Sets: trachs, suctioning, feeding tubes, mickey buttons, and vents. We will train you!
• Our Private Duty Nursing Positions Include: Nursing care for children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs ranging from birth to sometimes 21 years old. Each of our clients have some type of nursing need that could include trachs, suctioning, feeding tubes, mickey buttons and vents. We offer paid training.
TRAINING DETAILS & ADDITIONAL INFO:
• Supervised Special Skills Training in a Phoenix Office
• Dedicated One-on-one training in the client home
• 24-Hour Registered Nurse (RN) On Call
• No Pediatric Experience Required!
• Assistance with Personal Care related to your client(s)
• Electronic clock in & clock out
• ELECTRONIC CHARTING COMING SOON!
• Annual Stay Bonus
• Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus (Call or text for details)
• Referral Bonus Program
• Tiered Wage Options
• Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K options
• Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage Packages
• Holiday Pay, when applicable
• Shift Differentials
• Dedicated One-on-One Care
• Paid On-Going Training
• 24/7 RN Support
• Weekend Option Pay & Schedules Available (Benefits for Weekend Option to include holiday pay & mileage package benefits only.)
• Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
• Internal Awards and Recognition Program
• AAA Membership Discount Available
• Verizon Phone Discount Available
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online or call/text our Recruiting Team at 855-881-7442!
Children and young adults with specialized health care needs are searching for a Nurse to bring a New Beginning, a fresh start on a journey that is ever-changing. With optimism and a brave heart, you walk in the door of a home as a daily difference maker… a NURSE.
· Must have valid LPN or RN in current state.
· Must have current driver’s license and current auto insurance.
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers