Restocking Merchandiser - Boonville, MO (Boonville, MO)
compensation:$20 per job
QR Code Link to This Post
**** To apply please reply with your name and a good phone number so one of our recruiters gets in contact with you ****
Survey Merchandiser is looking for reliable merchandisers to restock multiple locations in the area of Boonville, MO.
There is extra work and other types of jobs to keep you busy and earning more.
We’re an app-based company with thousands of reps completing more than 90,000 store visits each month. Our reps enjoy flexible schedules while helping great brands improve their in-store execution. We’re one of the fastest growing retail merchandising companies in the world.
Our reps typically make $1,200+ after successfully completing their first 100 gigs.
About the Work:
• You’ll earn $20 per store, paid by OpenForce via the Survey Merchandiser App.
• Mileage is available on a case by case basis.
• You can complete multiple stores per day.
• Workdays are Monday through Friday.
- You can complete this between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00 pm.
• Clear pictures are a MUST.
• Your tasks will be:
o Take a picture of the store entrance when starting the visit and when leaving the store.
o Take pictures of the logbook when signing in and signing out.
o Locate the displays on the sales floor and take pictures.
o Restock to the new POG and Flex if applicable.
o Reprice when necessary.
• Set your own schedule. Most gigs can be performed on your own time, as long as they fall within normal store operating hours.
• All work is conveniently picked up and submitted through the Survey Merchandiser app, including payments.
• Payments are available to claim 6 days after successfully completing and uploading your assignment on the app.
• Awesome referral program that allows you to earn up to $100 for each person referred.
• Training and Support is available 7 days a week.
• You have an Android or iOS device that can run the Survey Merchandiser app.
• You’re good at following directions and can problem solve if needed.
• You’re reliable and good at self-management.
• You’re a good communicator. There are times when you’ll need to talk to store personnel or where we may need to communicate with you.
• You have reliable transportation.
• You’re able to work on your feet for extended periods and can lift up to 50 lbs.
• You’re 21 years of age or older.
• Reset/POG experience is a plus.
Survey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.