favorite this postLooking for apt or house sublet Aug/Sept timeframe, NO ROOMIES (CoMo)hide this posting
dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for a place to rent for 3+ months (I'm flexible, just want a place to stay while I feel CoMo out in earnest... 3 months could be ok, a year could be ok....) I'm a professional male 43yo getting transferred to CoMo for work and want to experience CoMo before I start moving the family out, tho I do want to bring the dog if I can.
Hard requirements: Sorry, I don't want to share a place with anyone. If you're just letting out a room, please DO NOT contact me. I require my own entrance, kitchen, living area, bathroom, etc.
Other then that, I'm honestly pretty flexible. So here's my nice-to-haves, but all are optional:
* East or Southeast area of town would be nice so that I can bike to work.
* A yard would be nice *if* I can bring my dog (70 pound adult yellow lab). If you aren't ok with the dog tho, then a yard is a negative.
* An apartment is fine, or a house
* A student "heavy" apt would be ok, so long as they're not student only, since I'm a 43yo non-student. If I'm making nightly calls to the police for noise tho, ... well, that's bad. ;-)
* Covered parking, outdoor or garage, would be nice.
* Studio, 1 bedroom or 2 are all ok. 1 bathroom is all that's necessary. 3+ rooms is probably overkill.
* Convenient access to a fitness area - apt complex gym is fine. Community pool area would be nice too.
* Furnished would be nice option. I travel light, but a clean, comfortable bed saves me the trouble of buying a new one.
* Price - I'm flexible and realistic, I'm fine paying market rate if there's a place that has everything I'm looking for.
Pic is of me pulling a pouty face, and the dog I'll bring if I can.
Planning on coming out around July 11-14 to check things out, and must move in no later than Sept 29. If you have something, tell me what you have, what you're asking, and we can chat. Pictures of the place and floor plans will be SO much appreciated. Emails only for now, and please address ALL of the items I mention above.
I do not reply to canned messages, so make sure you act like you're replying to THIS AD and not just a canned message saying you have a place for rent.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers