Baseball Batting Cage Frame Kit fits 10' x 12' x 30' Net
You will need to purchase 18 pcs. 10' 6" poles from Menards, Lowe's, or Home Depot.
Menards Sku# 171-5301 or Home Depot Sku#-181697 These cost about than $10 each.
Durable 1 3/8" steel frame corners
The poles being 1 foot in the ground make this frame very wind resistant
Easy Up & Down (After the initial installation one person can take this frame down or put it up in about 30 minutes.)
All hardware to hang your net is included
Save money on high shipping costs
Easy to assemble
All of our frame kits, the net hangs inside of the frame. Why? Because you don't want the ball bouncing off the frame & coming back and hitting you in the head.
Our 30' x 12' x 10' - 1 3/8" frame EZ UP & DOWN Batting Cage Frame Kit was designed by us here at Jones-Sports. It is an excellent well thought out design. I think you will like it as much as we do. Save money on shipping by purchasing the poles at your local hardware store. Kit comes with everything you need to assemble except the poles.
Why buy from us? We are a family business started by my grandfather over 50 years ago. We intend on being in business for another 50 years. We have over 20 years' experience with netting & have shipped to 10s of thousands of customers worldwide. We only sell quality, well made products.
The frame for your netting is 1 foot longer, 1 foot wider and 6 inches shorter than your net size. For this 12' wide x 30' long net your corner ground inserts center to center will be 13' x 31'. Along the 31' side you will have ground inserts at 0', 10' 4", 20' 8", & 31'.
Use a string for alignment, and a tape measure to make sure that you get all of the Ground Sockets installed in the proper location. Also measure across the diagonals to make sure the frame is square.
Jones-Sports 10' x 12' x 30' EZ UP & DOWN Frame Kit
Kit Includes the Following Parts:
(A) 3-Way Corners 4 pcs.
(B) 4-Way Corners 4 pcs
(C) Pipe Extensions 4 pcs.
(E) Self Drilling Screws 4 pcs
(F) Net Hangers 14 pcs
(G) Ground Sockets 8 pcs
(H) Ground Socket Auger
(I) Ground Socket Installation Tool
(J) Yellow Socket Plugs 8 pcs
Kit Does NOT Include the Following Parts:
(CL) 10' 6" Length Top Rail Pipe 18 pcs NOT INCLUDED
You will need an area about 31' Long & 13' Wide. We recommend that you mark off this area before starting.
1. Your 4 corner ground sockets center to center will be 31' x 13' Lay this out with stakes, string, and a tape measure. Measure across both diagonals to make sure they measure the same so that everything is square.
2. Use the Auger bit to drill the 4 corner holes. Don't crowd the bit or it will screw into the ground. Let it dig. It works very well. You will have a 12" deep hole in a minute or two. If you run into rocks or roots you can also use a 6' long bar (like is pictured above) to make the pilot holes. Install the corner Ground Sockets using the installation tool. The top of the Ground Socket should be flush with the ground.
3. Now use the Auger Bit and the same process to Install the side poles evenly spaced at 10' 4" and 20' 8"
4. Put 8 pcs top rail pipe small side up in the Ground Sockets
5. Assemble 30" pipes (C) to 4 of the 10' 6" length horizontal poles by drilling a small hole, then inserting self drilling screws (E).
6. Install all of the 3 way & 4 way fittings and the rest of the Top Rail Pipe.
HANG YOUR BATTING CAGE NET
1. Lay out your batting cage inside the frame. Find the top three ropes and tie them to the end bar, and then do the same to the other end.
2. Attach the Hanger clips to the Frame, then to the thicker rope on the net. There will be hanger clips on the sides & middle. Now you can tighten up the end ropes depending on how tight you want your net to hang.
3. Tie the bottom rope tails to the bottom part of the end arch legs to prevent the wind from blowing the net inward.
4. Industry Standard is Batting Cages Nets are hung a little loose so that they will better absorb the impact of the balls.
For more sizes of Frame Kits & other baseball equipment, check us out at Jones-Sports.com
Call us for cash price. Pickup Only! Card Or Cash on Pickup Only. NO CHECKS OF ANY KIND!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers