Our Pit blinds are built with 11 gauge steel and coated with Wild Grasses paint that is a rust proof primer.
QR Code Link to This Post
(please call for pricing, accessories, and other blind sizes)
To enhance your hunting experience our blinds are available with a storage boxes and/or dog boxes which will not interfere with your hunting space!
Pit Blind approximate weights:
• 12' blind 1,200 pounds
• 16' blind 1,600 pounds
Our heavy duty flip downs ensure years of trouble free service!
Our flip down advantages include:
• Will not break if stepped on
• Open design make calls sound less muffled
• Open faster than other flat resting flips
• Adjustable height
Step into the pit: The dog box, as shown in the photo on right side of the blind, provides both an area for the dogs and a step for easy entrance into the pit. The extra-large dog box will accommodate even the largest retrievers or it can be used as an easily assessable storage space.
We have pit lifting lugs on all four corners in make installing a breeze.
Machine formed edges not only have the appearance of a professionally fabricated pit, there are many other advantages over pits formed with angle iron.
• No sharp edges to snag expensive waders.
• No overlapping of steel to cause rust.
• No rough welds or cuts to catch loose clothing.
Bench seat advantages include:
• Extra wide sliding seat included with every pit (slides left or right to allow shooting from both directions)
• Formed corners that are easier on your legs and waders
• Will not float
• Will not rot.
Bottom line, our pit is stronger and will last longer!
Give me a call for more sizes and pricing!
Thanks for looking and happy hunting!