Home time for 4 days and work for 4 days in this dedicated position with regional operating area. Earn on average $865/week, paid vacation, and paid holidays. Learn more about PTI's Dedicated Regional Truck Driver position out of Jefferson City.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Home Time: Home for 4 days every 4 days.
- Schedule: 4 Days Out 4 Days Off rotation
- Compensation: average $865.00/week and $45,000.00/year
- Detention: $17/Hour after first hour and up to 8 hours/day
- Double Drop & Hook Pay: $10
- Stop-Off Pay: $20
- First-Load Bonus: $500 paid after first load is pulled
- Bonuses: Up to $300/month MPG Bonus and $1,000/Referral Bonus
- Operating Area: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- Equipment: CNG Day Cab and/or CNG Sleeper
- Paid Vacation: 2 Weeks Per Year Paid (1 Week Every 6 Months First 3 Years)
- Paid Holidays: $120/day (6 Paid/Year)
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Allows Passengers: Yes
- Allows Pets: Yes
- Current Class A CDL
- 6 months or more recent tractor-trailer experience
- Must be able to drive manual
Learn More About This Position
Founded 29 years ago in Green Bay, Wis., PTI is listed in the Commercial Carrier Journal’s Top 150 Carriers, as a for-hire, dry-van trucking company, competing with over 500,000 trucking companies in the U.S. The company focuses on regional truckload, dedicated truckload, and intermodal services with multiple locations throughout the Midwest, Southeast and Southern U.S.
Job ID: UL005